- RSS Channel Showcase 3554050
- RSS Channel Showcase 4276431
- RSS Channel Showcase 6299360
- RSS Channel Showcase 5649786
Articles on this Page
- 09/27/14--18:32: _Goodbye Frizzies wi...
- 09/28/14--19:14: _Enter the #SuaveFam...
- 09/28/14--22:27: _Secret Extensions- ...
- 09/29/14--18:35: _TreSemme Beauty Eve...
- 11/10/14--20:26: _Stylish Hair with S...
- 03/26/15--15:40: _So Cozy Hair Produc...
- 04/07/15--19:18: _Save on Nexxus Ther...
- 05/06/15--16:33: _Jose Eber Opens Eas...
- 05/11/15--17:19: _Fab Finds at #Momtr...
- 05/18/15--19:59: _Girl’s Hairstyles w...
- 07/22/15--06:09: _Gain More Minutes i...
- 08/28/15--16:55: _Clear Scalp & Hair ...
- 10/09/15--19:12: _Tips & Tricks for T...
- 05/19/16--03:38: _2016 Met Gala: Get ...
- 05/22/16--12:24: _Natural Haircare Pr...
- 06/22/16--20:54: _Amplify Your Hair w...
- 08/13/16--08:06: _Simply Straight Hai...
- 02/25/17--12:23: _Why We Love the Dys...
- 04/07/17--08:31: _Red Door Spa-20% of...
- 09/27/14--18:32: Goodbye Frizzies with #AvedaNaturallyStraight
- 09/28/14--19:14: Enter the #SuaveFamilySelfie Sweepstakes
- 09/29/14--18:35: TreSemme Beauty Event at Walgreens on October 4th
- 11/10/14--20:26: Stylish Hair with Spaghetti Headz #Stockingstuffers
- 05/06/15--16:33: Jose Eber Opens East Coast Salon in Millburn NJ
- 05/11/15--17:19: Fab Finds at #MomtrendsTravel Event
- 05/18/15--19:59: Girl’s Hairstyles with SoCozy Products #SoCozyAtTarget #TargetStyle
- 07/22/15--06:09: Gain More Minutes in Your Day with Great Clips
- 08/28/15--16:55: Clear Scalp & Hair Products – Beauty From The Root
- 06/22/16--20:54: Amplify Your Hair with Nioxin- Say Goodbye to Thinning Hair
- 08/13/16--08:06: Simply Straight Hairbrush Giveaway
- 02/25/17--12:23: Why We Love the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- 04/07/17--08:31: Red Door Spa-20% off Waxing Service #galsquad
I have always had wavy/ curly/ frizzy hair. Some days I have time for a blowout and other days, sadly, I do not. I am always on the hunt for products that keep my tresses tame. Aveda Smooth Infusion products have come to the rescue. With NYC hot and humid weather, there are many days [...]
What does living a beautiful life mean? It means celebrating the fact that the weather is gorgeous so I can spend time outdoors with my family. This past weekend, my girls and I spent every second outdoors and enjoyed some pumpkin picking at a local farm. Right now, you can enter the Suave Family [...]
Do you wish for longer hair and all those great fabulous hairstyles with long flowing curls and braids that go on for miles? Well now you can get that look and many more by using Secret Extensions by Daisy Fuentes. I recently attended an event hosted by the Hot Moms Club at the Paul Labrecque Salon [...]
You know that I love to keep up with the latest hairstyles. From blowouts to beachy waves, I try my best to stay on trend and create looks using some of my favorite products. This weekend, on Saturday, October 4th, you can head to your local Walgreens from 10 am – 5 pm to learn [...]
Are your girls getting bored with the same old hairstyles of pony tails, headbands and clips in the morning? If you are like me and somehow still can’t get that french braid done correctly, look no further than Spaghetti Headz by Morphmallow. The unique colored spirals come with cute themed accents on the end can turn [...]
I was introduced to SoCozy products back during the Back to School season and I have loved them ever since. With three girls, I have found that SoCozy hairstyle products help to tame the flyaways and keep cute styles in place. Most importantly, SoCozy uses natural ingredients that are safe to use on all of my daughters. [...]
Spring is here and it is always a great time to spring clean your beauty routine. I like to take a look at what I have been using and see if it is meeting the needs of my hair at this time. With the change in weather, I am am looking into the newly reformulated [...]
Thank you to my writer, Anna Smith, for attending the Red Carpet Event on behalf of Raising 3 Savvy Ladies. I had a fabulous time attending the red carpet premiere of José Eber’s new East Coast Salon on Friday, May 1st in Millburn, NJ. This invitation only event began with a walk down the red carpet with [...]
Tis the season to think travel, travel, travel! Where in the world are you going this year? How cool is this Murals Wallpaper? My girls saw this and loved it. What a great fun way to keep track of all your adventures. To get ready for your adventure, GLAMSquad is available to help you look your personal [...]
This past month, my savvy ladies have been using So Cozy products. With three girls, it can go fast, so we headed to Target to purchase some more. So glad we were able to take advantage of the $2 off promo at Target. The 3 in 1 is a favorite. My youngest loves [...]
More minutes? Don’t we all need more minutes in the day? Especially during Back to School season. For some of us, it is already time to start getting ready. For others, we have a few more weeks. Either way, we do not want to lose precious summer minutes getting the things we need done [...]
I was recently introduced to Clear Scalp & Hair product line of shampoos and conditioners. CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ is a global hair care brand focused on nourishing the scalp, for strong, beautiful hair. All I can say is wow! My hair has never felt or looked this good. I also decided to make a [...]
I had the opportunity to interview celebrity hair stylist Jill Crosby for her tips and tricks for Thicker, Fuller, Hair. What are some of your styling tricks to make your hair appear fuller? My trick are the same for thin haired beauties as well as any other women; Cut, Color , Style… [...]
Have you always wanted to get the same hairstyle as your favorite celebrity? Well now you can by following along with the use of Moroccanoil products. Your hair will be looking flawless and fabulous in no time. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 2016 MET Gala, Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology Celebrity Hair Stylist: Christian [...]
We all have known someone who has received that dreaded letter home from school that someone in your child’s has been sent home with LICE. The 4 letter word that is feared by all parents. Or quite possibly your own child was sent home. Some say how did you not know? It isn’t easy [...]
I am in my late 30’s and I feel there are a few things I can control regarding appearance. I watch what I am eating and try to exercise on a routine basis. I always wear sunscreen on my face no matter what the season is. However one thing I can’t control is my thinning hair. [...]
The information, product, gift card, and giveaway have been provided to me by Ontel. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I found that the Simply Straight Hairbrush was a great tool for me to maintain a blowout. Before When I would wake up, some of the frizz would come back and if I used [...]
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. Earlier this year, my girls were in the store and came upon the Dyson Supersonic. It was love at first sight. They loved it because it was compact and easy for […]
Hello Ladies, It is that time of year again where we are all getting beach body ready. Spring break is right around the corner. Summer is a little over 2 months away. When I think of this time of year, I dream of beaches, bikinis, and fun in the sun. With that comes the ever […]